Amazing Wikis:Content Policy
Amazing Wiki staff has a screening process for wiki creation requests. Amazing Wikis does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that Amazing Wikis shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or remove any Content that is available via the Service for violating the Terms of Service.
Amazing Wikis is a hosting provider and takes no responsibility for the content uploaded by third parties. This is a platform and not a publisher, does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service. Illegal content will be removed upon staff being notified.
Any content you, the user, upload or post to any Amazing Wikis wiki must be compatible with the relevant license, not violate another person's intellectual property or infringe on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights. No content shall be added which violates any applicable law, including local, state, national, and international laws.
Fair Usage of content is limited to educational, news reporting, research purposes to provide information or criticism. Excessive amounts of such images or video is not permitted and subject to deletion with possible account sanctions for violations. At no time will Amazing Wikis allow unacceptable, leaked, or confidential material to remain on our platform.
Prohibited Content shall mean:
- copyright or trademark violations (including free viewing links and pirated material)
- Unauthorized leaks or confidential material
- Violent content - Highly disturbing, immoral or unethical content
- Pornography - adult or mature content (including shock, gore)
- Hate speech: content that advocates harm against an individual or group
- Explicitly ban regarding the promotion of or content/material relating to Nazis, Satan/Satanic Rituals, Human Sacrifice, Witchcraft
- Promotion of any Dark Net activities including instructional guides
- Excessive profanity
- Political or Religious content
- Hacking/cracking content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Solicit personal information
- Content that promotes, sells or advertises products obtained from endangered or threatened species.
- Sales of beer or spirits
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales or distribution of school coursework, tests/exams, or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Sites that exist for the sole purpose of testing out a particular feature or function of the wiki software.
Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others